Friday 9 November 2012

PhotoShop - Vampire


In this task I was asked to make this ordinary woman look like a vampire. To do this I used the Burn tool to darken the area around her eyes and then the sponge tool to desaturate her skin. Unfortunately the Sponge tool has made the area around her eyes orange for some reason and I do not think this looks very good. I used the magnetic lasso tool and then the skew tool to create her fangs. This took a few attempts to get right but I think overall it has worked out ok. Although the closer you look at it the worse it is. The thing I was most proud of is how her red eyes have turned out. To create this I had to make a new layer, then with the red brush tool colour in her eyes completely and then just flick through the filters until I found something which looked good. I think I was less successful with this vampire version than when I zombified Abbi last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment