Friday 9 November 2012

PhotoShop - Zoey



In this Photoshop task I attempted to tidy up this image of a girl who suffers from spots. I did this by heavily using the healing tool and the clone tool. I also tried to make her lips and cheeks slightly more colourful by painting them red with the brush tool and just changing the opacity and filter. I think this effect has worked quite well, but I need to be careful not to overdo it. Another thing I did using the clone tool was removing all of her loose hairs on her head. I even tried to make her eyes slightly bigger using the liquidfy tool as her face seems very small for the size of her head. However this ended up looking ridiculous and like an anime character so I restored it. Overall I think I did quite well at this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment