Tuesday 23 April 2013

Creative Writing

First Person

When my brother was thirteen he started hanging around with the wrong sort of people. He went from being a bright, hopeful individual that did well in his SATS and liked going shopping with his mam to an antisocial, bad-mouthing ASBO kid. The change I noticed in him happened so quickly and me and my mam felt powerless. He started stealing money from mam's purse and I had no idea why he would do this. Then one day he came home late, his clothes were soaked in sick, he could not stand up straight and everything became clear. My cute little brother, had become an alcoholic.

Second Person

It’s the beginning of the night, your mate is picking you up in 30 minutes, you’ve just got out the shower and you’re doing your hair now. You have a six pack of fosters gold and you’re prepared to have an amazing night…

No comments:

Post a Comment