Monday 22 April 2013

Project Progress - Week 2


At the start of the week I rebooked my photoshoot. I booked the earliest one I could which was on Tuesday, because of a misunderstanding with the booking form me and my model were late for the shoot, but we still managed to get the shoot over and done with in about 10 minutes. In future I will make sure I am not late as this gives everyone working on the shoot a bad impression and makes me look unprofessional. I did not use all of the photographs that I took and decided to use the full body shots rather than the three quarter ones because I thought that this would look better on a DPS. Difficulties that I ran into during the shoot were that my model had a marroon t-shirt on rather than a bold red one. However this was not too much of an issue because I just changed the the colour of my sell lines in photoshop so that everything matched again. However the bottle that he is holding has a red lid and logo but this is just something I will have to deal with. I also noticed that on many of the photos he is drinking from the bottle even though it still has the lid on, but at this stage I do not have the time to book another shoot.

I got my front cover finished first and I really like how it looks. I am almost finished with my DPS but I wish I had a little more time to develop the actual article because it currently has not been improved at all and is still a first draft.



No comments:

Post a Comment