Monday 22 April 2013

Project Progress - Week 1


Last week I made a start on creating the front cover for my magazine. I designed and finished the Mask-head and I also added in all of the main sell lines. I altered the blending options on the sell lines by giving them a shadow effect as well as changing the spacing so that it looked similar to the magazine I was basing my own on. I think that the mask-head looks good but the sell lines are far too big because once I add my photo to the cover they will take up too much space and cover my subjects face. In Photoshop I developed my spacing skills because before last week I did not really know how to change the gap between each letter when editing text.
Unfortunately I was ill for 3 out of 4 of the lessons of that week, so I did not get as much work done as I intended. It also meant that I missed my photoshoot booking so I will need to make a new one right now. I have also fallen behind other members of the class so I am concerned that I will have to rush my project to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment